A completed Admissions Application Form must be submitted in order for your son/daughter to be
considered for enrollment. Please note that the enrollment process is as follows:
Nile Valley School takes great pride in ensuring that your son/daughter achieves academic excellence in a safe,
caring and supportive environment. The administration warmly welcomes each new family and we look forward to getting to know you during the new school year.
- Submission of the application form and a
copy of the child's/student's birth certificate or passport.
- Testing of English Language Proficiency
and Grade Level:
If space is available in the class based on your son's/daughter's age, you will be contacted
by the Registrar to schedule a time for an assessment. The completion of an assessment
does not guarantee acceptance at Nile Valley School. Please note that a child born who
is born in 2013and who is
fully toilet trained
is eligible for the Nursery class.
- Family Interview:
If your son/daughter is scheduled for an assessment, the administration team will meet personally with your family.
- Notification of Provisional Acceptance:
NVS requires the following items before we can complete the provisional acceptance procedure:
- Wallet size photo of student
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copy of the Immunization Record
- Medical Consent Form
- Copy of report cards and a reference letter from any previous school
your child has attended. The letter should contain academic and behavioral
comments, and must bear the school's official seal/stamp.
- Payment of Registration Fee:
This one-time fee is due upon acceptance and is non-refundable.
The registration fee is required for all new students before they are officially accepted into the school.
- One Month Probation:
When new students begin school in August, they must demonstrate that they are willing to learn and will abide by the
NVS school policies. NVS reserves the right to
terminate any student's enrollment at its own discretion, if the student habitually violates school policies.
Please refer to the attached tuition information sheet for details concerning payment of school fees.
Admission in all cases is contingent upon a determination by the school principal that:
- The student will be able to meet the school's academic standards;
- The student has exhibited acceptable behavior in his/her previous school;
- The school will be able to meet any special needs of the student.